We charge between £120-£125 a night but there is a discount for 7 night stays
Please note that our minimum stay is usually 2 nights but if there is an odd one night gap please do get in touch, we charge £135 for 1 night stays.
What is Included:
- All bed linen
- Towels and robes
- Logs for the log burner, fire pit and hot tub
- Breakfast hamper for your first morning
- Tea tray with a yummy treat
- Welcome pack
- Use of a selection of board games and if you fancy it a game of boules!
Information you will want to know:
- The hut has one double bed which can accommodate two people.
- Dogs are welcome (please see our Dogs Welcome page for more information)
- We would love for you to switch off whilst you stay with us so have chosen not to provide WiFi but if you really can not survive without checking your social media the hut gets excellent 4G, just make sure you follow us!
- Wondering what to do about music? We have a Bluetooth radio so you can connect your mobile to it or just listen to the radio if you prefer.
- Want to bring your bike? You're more than welcome to store your bikes in our outbuilding so you can explore all the great cycle routes.
- Nearest Pub (very important) - You can walk to two within about 45 minutes, be warned it's up hill on the way home!
- Private Parking.
- Sorry No Smoking.
- Check in time is 16:00 and Checkout is 11:00, please do get in touch if you require a late or early check in and we will see if this is possible.
- Please note we are surrounded by working farms so you will hear the dulcet tones of a mooing cow or the beeping of a tractor from time to time. Most of the time you will only hear the tweeting of the birds and the crackling of a fire.
- The nearest convenience store is in Ayton but there are a number of superstores in Berwick-Upon-Tweed if you are wanting to stock up.