We charge £140 - £150 a night but there is a discount for 7 night stays (there may be slightly higher charges for public holidays)
Please note that our minimum stay is 2 nights for mid-week bookings and 3 nights over the weekend (during peak season).
What is Included:
- All bed linen
- Towels and robes
- All fire wood for the log burner, fire pit and hot tub (we ensure there is plenty for you to use during your stay, however if you use them all you can purchase more from us)
- Breakfast hamper for your first morning
- Tea tray with a yummy treat
- Welcome pack
- Use of a selection of board games and if you fancy it a game of boules!
Information you will want to know:
- The hut has one double bed which can accommodate two people.
- Dogs are welcome (please see our Dogs Welcome page for more information)
- We would love for you to switch off whilst you stay with us so have chosen not to provide WiFi but if you really can not survive without checking your social media the hut gets excellent 4G, just make sure you follow us!
- Wondering what to do about music? We have a Bluetooth radio so you can connect your mobile to it or just listen to the radio if you prefer.
- Want to bring your bike? You're more than welcome to store your bikes in our outbuilding so you can explore all the great cycle routes.
- Nearest Pub (very important) - You can walk to two within about 45 minutes, be warned it's up hill on the way home!
- Private Parking.
- Sorry No Smoking.
- Check in time is 16:00 and Checkout is 11:00, please do get in touch if you require a late or early check in and we will see if this is possible.
- Please note we are surrounded by working farms so you will hear the dulcet tones of a mooing cow or the beeping of a tractor from time to time. Most of the time you will only hear the tweeting of the birds and the crackling of a fire.
- The nearest convenience store is in Ayton but there are a number of superstores in Berwick-Upon-Tweed if you are wanting to stock up.
Please note that for bookings during the months of November-February only, you can have the option not to include the hot tub and we will remove £25 from your booking, as we appreciate some people would prefer to cosy up in the hut rather than jump in the tub. *Please ensure you get in touch with us before booking so we can adjust the pricing for you accordingly*.